Saturday, February 14, 2015

No place I’d rather be… No matter where this journey...





No place I’d rather be



No matter where this journey leads Lalani, one thing is certain. She has made one of the biggest decisions of the mind and of the heart today on this very special Valentine’s Day - to be baptised and take on the responsibility of living a life in service.



Baptised by her father, +chris drysdale ​, and surrounded by loving family, Lalani Belle-Brianne chose to begin her spiritual path this way. I know she made this choice under no coercion and she’ll continue to learn and grow in wisdom as she seeks to always choose the right.



I can honestly say that there is no sweeter thing than to watch my child act according to the conviction of her heart. I’m so grateful to have been here with her as she took this step and there is no place in all the world I’d rather be.



Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!



#HappyValentinesDay2015 #Conviction #ThingsOfTheHeart #ChooseTheRight



http://ift.tt/1AprQe0






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Cuov8u

No comments:

Post a Comment